TCSI has lived and breathed commercial cannabis operations in Canada for over a decade – our singles most important objective is to obtain your Health Canada approval.
TCSI team of compliance experts walk you through the rigorous Health Canada application process to ensure your success.
TCSI customizes for our clients:
- Standard Operational Procedures to cultivate plants, manufacture cannabis oil.
- Quality Assurance programs that follow the principals of Good Production Practices (GPP) and Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points (HACCP) to be compliant with Health Canada stringent safety regulations for consumer products.
- Security Design with the technical proposal that follows the guidelines of the “Security Measures” of subdivision “c” to be included with Health Canada application.
- Indoor/Outdoor or Greenhouse Facility Design; TCSI team of designers will advise to identify the benefits of each growth method and devise a facility design based on the size and scope of the operation.
- Sales Licensce to legally sell cannabis through distribution channels, retail or direct to customer.
- Corporate Requirements, Record Keeping, Notification Letters, Security Clearance Documents plus Activities and Substances to be submitted with your Health Canada application.
Without experts to guide the process, the failure rate is high, and the review time is lengthy due to regulatory scrutiny through the application process; specifically details pertaining security, inventory control, and quality assurance. When it comes to your Health Canada application, you can rely on our team of cannabis compliance experts to ensure your success being compliant and limit delays to fast track your application.